TO OUR AWESOME EXISTING PATIENTS AND POTENTIAL NEW PATIENTS!
EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, 2/16/22,
the Sonoma County Health Officer lifted the mask mandate in most indoor setting. However, regardless of vaccination status, the mask mandate still remains in effect for medical offices / healthcare facilities. Please be sure to have a face covering before entering
our building. Thank you for your cooperation during this time.
1. Please remember to maintain a distance of at least six feet from one another at all practicable times. Our employees may momentarily come closer when necessary to accept payment and/or providing services.
2. Please avoid entering the building if you have a cough or fever.
3. If you do have to sneeze or cough (unrelated to illness), please use a cloth or tissue. We have tissues available in all our restrooms and treatment rooms. If not enough time to grab a tissue or cloth, please sneeze or cough into one’s elbow and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
4. We have disinfectant hand/face wipes effective against COVID-19 available at our counters in the reception area for your use and in the front desk area for our employees to utilize for safe interaction with patients. We also have soap and water available in our restrooms and in each treatment room.
5. If you prefer to wait in your car for your appointment, please call us when you arrive and we will call you when a treatment room is available and you can go straight to your designated room.
6. All Employees have been instructed not to come to work if sick.
7. Prior to a patient entering a treatment room, we disinfect each treatment room and door knobs with disinfectant materials effective against COVID-19.
Our office has approximately 5000 square feet of operating area.
You may contact the following person with any questions or comments about this protocol:
Name: Jill Sullivan, Office Manager Phone: 707-996-4535 ext. 17